Well, I Am Back!

I know given this blogs relative anonymity and my long absence there is likely no one reading this, but if by chance there is someone out there I thought I should explain.

A little over two months ago on October 1st, I got married to my wonderful husband in Hawaii. I had originally intended on only taking a five or six weeks away from the blog but then life happened and this break ended up being significantly longer. In September the final planning phase dominated my life far more than I would have guessed, October was dominated by the wedding itself and the honeymoon. When I returned work took over the rest of October and most of November as our busiest season struck. Finally, a few weeks ago my life was upended in the most adorable way when my husband and I finally brought home our wonderful Pug puppy, Kona.

The craziest thing about these last few months is that my mind has never strayed far from my blog or mission to re-listen and review my entire Audible library. I almost can't believe I am saying this, but I haven't actually listened to a single Audiobook since the end of September! I kept telling myself that I couldn’t listen to any audiobooks unless I was writing a review so I have been a podcast-only gal the last few months.

I am very excited to be getting back on the blog horse and to continue working my way through my library. If there is anyone still out there I hope you are excited as well and continue to follow the journey!

- Annie

Comments